Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Your IGS is better than your GPS: Four paths to connect to your Inner Gu...





Do you feel lost in life?

Off your path?

Not sure who you're living for?

Feel stuck with the way things are and not sure how to move forward?



I’ve felt like that myself. Especially after having my first baby. Before motherhood, I was a full-time college student, part-time employee and had an active social life. I happily married the man of my dreams and we looked forward to the birth of our first child. Motherhood brought a deep sense of fulfillment and joy, but I soon felt a bit lost. All my life seemed to be about my son and I lost touch with who I really was and what I really wanted in life.



I remember looking in the mirror and thinking “Who is this person?” Somehow, amongst the diaper changes, dinner parties and busyness of life, I lost myself.  



90% of people live in "the noise" and find themselves reacting to life, rather than being guided through life.



Can you relate to that?



If only there were an app on our phones that could give us direction in life, but there’s no GPS for our souls.



We have something even better, we have an Inner Guidance System. I call it our IGS.



Our IGS is the quiet, still and steady voice within that operates with clarity, direction and exactness and it is WAY better than our often faulty GPS’s.



But how do we tap into it?



How do we let it guide us?



How do we learn to trust our own inner-voice in a world of noise, disruption and distraction?



When I realized that I’d lost myself, I began a journey of getting to know who I really am, not just who I pretended to be on the outside. Through years of trial and error, I learned how to tap into my IGS at any given time, in fact, it is the “program” running silently in the background of my day to day life now.



I’ll save you years of trial and error and frustration by sharing four tactics to turn on your IGS and allow to guide you.



Click the button below to read the full article, or watch the Live Stream, I made it for you with love!



Have a fantastic week and remember that YOU are the creator of your life, so create the story you want told.



Light and Love Friends,



Heather



For more inspiration visit me at: www.heatherchoate.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear Melissa Hartford,

    I saw your review of Lose Weight Fast: Over 50 Incredible Weight Loss Tips and Weight Loss Motivation Secrets Revealed (Lose weight, Lose weight here, Lose weight fast, Lose ... without dieting or working out Book 1). I completely agree that the Author did a great job with . I see that you’re a fan of Losing Weight. I’ve got a new eBook coming out that I think love called Intermittent Fasting for Beginners, Aggressive Fat Loss, Heal Your Body And Enjoy Your Life.
    This book will explain in detail what intermittent fasting is and why it is so effective at weight loss, some amazing benefits of adopting intermittent fasting as well as how to get started with intermittent fasting to achieve your weight loss goals.
    If you’d be interested, I’d really love to send you a free copy of the book in return for an honest review.
    Respectfully,
    Gabriel Jackson

    ReplyDelete