Tuesday, October 16, 2012

META BLACKWING





Meta hauls souls to Hell. Sol thinks sneezing during prayer is a sin. But Meta finds herself falling for him just as Satan tempts her with power and acceptance she’s never known. In a world where forbidden desires are paid for with your soul, young Meta must decide if she’s willing to turn from the alluring darkness and give her heart to an angelic man who was never meant to be hers.



Praise for META BLACKWING:

"Loved it!  Meta is so conflicted and complicated.  I am very interested to find out what made her the way she is and if this Guide will change her for the better.-Bethany Lee Robinson, Cottonwood Heights, Utah


"It pulled me in and made me want to read more."  -Kiery Wilson, Battle CreekMichigan


"I am amazed at how Heather can create such imagery and tell a story with so few words.  This is such a unique idea/story.  I bet there's no other books like it.  I can't wait to read more!"  -Laura Mortgose, Provo, Utah


"Genius"  -Jasmine Hansen, Laie, Hawaii


"Very imaginative"  - Emily Choate, Cheyenne, Wyoming


"This is very captivating, and nicely done. I always wanted to know what happened next!" -Anonymous




No comments:

Post a Comment