Saturday, June 18, 2016

My Re birthday Today July 18, 2016! Hungry for life!





Two years ago today, I received the diagnosis that I had breast cancer.  I was 10 weeks pregnant with my 6th baby.  That day was the day of my rebirth.  I understand now how ultimately insignificant I am in the grand scheme of things, it is only how I contribute to this world and better the lives of others that matters.  Stay hungry for life.  Love it.  Embrace it.  Do good for others and good will come back to you.  Sing loudly.  Do something outrageous.  Our lives should be breathtaking works of art, anything less is a tragedy.



You can check out my #1 Bestselling book, Fighting for Our Lives, where I show how I got through the darkest moments of my life and found beauty and light again here: http://amzn.to/1QCirqY

No comments:

Post a Comment